1. Water World Colorado — I have only been to the one in Phoenix but people say it’s just like it and it is a great way to get out.
2. Shop at the Lone Tree Mall — My favorite mall because there is a lot to explore.
3. Elitch Gardens — a very cool amusement park!
4. Hiking at the Red Rocks Amphitheater – It’s a nature hike.
5. Heritage Square Amusement Park — I love this amusement park because there is so much to do!
6.16th Street Mall — I love the idea of this mall because there are piano players everywhere and it looks like a street.
7. Colorado Zoo — I always love going here because of the wide range of animals.
8. Denver Botanical Gardens — My favorite botanical gardens I have ever been to. The water lilies are my favorite. J
9. Downtown Aquarium — They have so many animals here. You can even pet manta rays!
10. Hot air balloon flights, Boulder – Take a nice hot air balloon flight over the west side of Denver.
By: Princess MO, age 9